Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WBT in Ireland

It was somewhere in Dublin while on vacation that I discovered two other teachers were on the tour as well.  So, over dinner one night I brought up the discussion of Whole Brain Teaching.  These two teachers from Connecticut had never heard of WBT and I was more than delighted to share everything I knew and the impact it had on my classroom management and instruction.

My roommate and I also had the opportunity several times during our 15 days together to talk about WBT.  Since I brought my laptop along, she even was interested enough to check out the lessons on YouTube one evening when we chose to stay in and relax.

They all seemed genuinely interested and asked many questions.  I shared the website and told them all the "goodies" they could get for free.  I hope to see them blogging with me very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment